Shading Your Eyebrows Naturally
Looking your best is always everyone’s wish. Having your eyebrows looking good is an important part, since they are a part of your face. By filling your eyebrows in, you are able to lose all the imperfections you have. Your eyebrows add definition to your face and also to your eyes. There are so many methods to use, but here is one of them.
No matter what materials you have to do your eyebrows, if you know how to make it work they will always look good. If you don’t have materials designed for filling in your eyebrows, don’t worry you can use eye shadow that matches your eyebrow color. When choosing the color to fill in your eyebrows make sure that you test it out on one eyebrow first to make sure that it matches. If you need to pluck a couple of your eyebrow hairs, now is the time before you follow the right steps to do it.
To get started gather all your materials:
- Eyebrow Brush – Use it to fill in your brows.
- Tweezers – Pluck your excess hairs.
- Favorite eye shadow – Choose one that matches your own eyebrows of course.
- Eyebrow Pencil – Use this tool to shape your eyebrows.
- Spoolie Brush – Use it to even out the color on your eyebrows.
Here are the steps to follow and get your eyebrows in shape.
- Measure the start of your eyebrow by putting your eye pencil on the side of your nose and if there is any hairs on the center pluck them out.
- Measure from the side of your nostril to the outside corner of your eyebrow, alongside the outer corner of your eye. Whatever is not on the inside pluck it out.
- Grab your brow pencil and line your arch and the bottom of your brow too.
- Pluck out whatever is left on the outside of your line.
- Fill in your eyebrows with your brush.
- Now use your spoolie brush to clean the excess brow color that was left.
If you follow these steps you will be able to have those perfect eyebrows you always wanted. If you do not have all of the materials you can always substitute for other ones of your preference. Always remember to have the right eyebrow shadow. Do not shade your eyebrows too much as you don’t want them to look unnatural. Using these methods will make your eyebrows look fabulous.